With so many online casinos marketing to Australian pokie players, it’s a win win for Aussie’s. While there are plenty of safe and trusted casinos online, there are others where it’s not safe to play. It’s next to impossible to list every casino to avoid. However with some common sense and by using Google, you can probably avoid playing at these dodgy casinos.
FAQ to Online Casino Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonus – A Free chip which requires no deposit to receive.
- Casino Welcome Bonus – 1’st casino deposit is rewarded by a percentage or matched value of deposit.
- Multiple Welcome Bonuses – A percentage value bonus applied to your 1’st, 2’nd, 3’rd etc deposits.
- Daily Casino Bonus – Some casinos offer a bonus on your 1’st deposit for the day (in a 24 hour period).
- Casino Match Bonus – You will receive a bonus equal in value to your cash deposit.
- Loyalty Rewards – Every bet win, lose or draw pays points. These points are cashed in for free chips.
- Birthday Bonus – A free casino chip given to players on their birthday.
Casino Bonuses and Required Wagering
Every bonus unless stated otherwise, carries a minimum wagering requirement. As a rule of thumb, the play through on a free no deposit chip, is greater than those on deposit bonus. Generally the wagering for a casino deposit bonus is 30x, which may or may not include bonus + deposit. As an example, if you made a deposit of $100 and received a $100 bonus, ($100 + $100) *30 = $6,000 required wagering, before you can withdrawal winnings. I’ll admit that may seem huge. But online pokies have a minimum 95% RTP (return to player) percentage. If you don’t go crazy with your bets or better yet, used our pokie winning strategies, turning to amount of wagering over, isn’t impossible.